3.03.2011

a new beginning

hello!
welcome to my very first blog!
my name is theresa.
this will be my blog to be filled with the little lovelies my heart finds wonderful.
i've always wanted to start a blog, and since there is no better time than now, here i go!
and forgive me for all my mess ups. i'm new!


i believe in looking for the beauties in all.
i believe in falling in love.
i believe in the powers of friendships and cupcakes!
i believe we can get through life with smiles and laughter.
i believe in fairy tales and happy endings, prince charming and "the one."
i believe in high heels and fancy dresses, fake lashes and bright nails.
i believe in colors and standing out of the crowd.
i believe in shopping therapy.
i believe in love. selfless, raw, understanding love.


but i also believe in reality.
after a terrible start of two thousand eleven, here's to a new one.
here's to a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment